Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the corporate website of T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited. www.tomcarterwatch.com Use of this site is governed by the Terms and Conditions set forth. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. The information and materials provided by T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited may be used for informational purposes only. By using, accessing or downloading materials from this website you agree to follow the terms and provisions as outlined in this legal notice, which apply to all visits to the T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited website, both now and in the future. T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited may at any time revise and update the Terms and Conditions. You are encouraged to periodically visit this page to review the most current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. If you do not agree to these Terms and Condition of Use, please do not use this website.
You may view, download and copy information and materials available on this website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also use such material within your organization in connection with the support of T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited’s products. As a condition of use, you agree not to modify or revise any of the material in any manner, and to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices as contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. No other use of the materials or information is authorized. Any violation of the foregoing may result in civil and/or criminal liabilities.
Ownership of Information and Materials
The information and any materials (including white papers, press releases, data sheets, product descriptions, and FAQs) available on or from this website are the copyrighted works of T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited, and any unauthorized use of that information or materials may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited’s trademarks may be used only with written permission from T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited. T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited and Tom Carter is a registered trademark of T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited. All other trademarks, brands, and names are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly specified in these terms and legal restrictions, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright or any proprietary rights of T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited or any third party.
Links to Other Websites
As a convenience and to make the T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited website truly service oriented we have included links to complementary sites on the Internet. These sites are owned and operated by third parties. T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited makes no representation and is not responsible for the availability of, or content located on or through, these third party sites. A third party link from T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited website is not an indication that T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited endorses the third party or its site, or has any affiliation with or between T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited and the third party hosting site.
All comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited through or in association with this website shall be considered non-confidential and T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited's property. By submitting such comments, information, feedback, or materials to T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited, you agree to a no-charge assignment to T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited of worldwide rights to use, copy, modify, display and distribute the submissions. T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited may use such comments, information or materials in any way it chooses in an unrestricted basis.
The T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited Internet team strives to provide you with useful, accurate, and timely information on this website. Accordingly, T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited has attempted to provide accurate information and materials on this website but assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of that information or materials. T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited may change the content of any information or materials available at this website, or to the products described in them, at any time without notice. However, T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited makes no commitment to update the information or materials on this website which, as a result, may be out of date. Information and opinions expressed in bulletin boards or other forums are not necessarily those of T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited. Neither T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited, nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors, or affiliates are responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted on T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited’s website. T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited reserves the right to revise these terms and/or legal restrictions at any time. You are responsible for reviewing this page from time to time to ensure compliance with the then-current terms and legal restrictions because they will be binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and legal restrictions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website.
ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE AT THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND T.G.W. WATCH CO. LIMITED DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL T.G.W. WATCH CO. LIMITED BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF.
Termination of Use
T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited website, including, but not limited to any bulletin boards on its site, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this agreement. In the event this agreement is terminated, the restrictions regarding materials appearing on the site and the representations and warranties, indemnities, and limitation of liabilities set forth in this agreement shall survive any such termination.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction and Venue
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS exclusive of its choice of law principles. The Supreme Court of Cyprus shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, and each party hereby consents to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Cardholders should be informed that purchase with the name "tomcarterwatch" will appear in their bank statement if Credit/Debit option is selected during checkout.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE: This policy explains how cookies are used on this website. The policy may be amended from time to time. When we do, we will let you know by appropriate means such as by posting the revised policy on this page with a new “Last Updated” date. By using this site you agree to the placement of cookies on your computer in accordance with the terms of this policy. If you do not wish to accept cookies from this site please either disable cookies or refrain from using this site.
1. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can recognize you when you revisit and remember certain information about you. This can include which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your visit.
2. Types of Cookies
There are two main types of cookies:
· Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the website to recognize you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently. For example, session cookies enable a website to remember that a user has placed items in an online shopping basket.
· Persistent cookies: in contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They therefore enable the website to "recognize" you on your return, remember your preferences, and tailor services to you.
In addition to session cookies and persistent cookies, there may be other cookies which are set by the website which you have chosen to visit, such as this website, in order to provide us or third parties with information.
We currently use, and may use in the future, the following types of cookies on this website.
We use session cookies to:
· Help us maintain security and verify your details whilst you use the website as you navigate from page to page, which enables you to avoid having to re-enter your details each time you enter a new page.
We use persistent cookies to:
· help us recognize you as a unique user when you return to our website so that you do not have to input your details multiple times as you move between our pages or services
· remember how you have customized your use of this site, such as your preferred currency and time zone
· Collect and compile anonymous, aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes to help us understand how users use the website and help us improve the structure of our website.
As with first party cookies, you are able to block third party cookies through your browser settings.
4. Refusing Cookies on this Site
© Copyright T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited. 2014. All rights reserved. Reproduction, adaptation, or translation without permission is prohibited except as allowed under the International copyright laws. All the text, graphics, design, content, and other works are the copyrighted works of T.G.W. Watch Co. Limited.
IT'S TIME TO TRAVEL COMPETITION
*Terms and conditions.
• In the event of a prize requiring the winner to be of age, only persons who are at least eighteen (18) years old are eligible to enter such competitions. In the event that a prize allows you to share it with a friend, you shall also provide the full name and surname of the person with whom you will share such prize. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that a prize requires the winner to be of age, your guest must be as well at least eighteen (18) years old.
• Excluded from participation are staff and associates of the Provider and Sales Representatives (including its subsidiaries) and cohabiting partners or family of the aforementioned employees.
• To enter this competition, participants must buy at least 1 Tom Carter Watch through a registered Point of Sale and fill in the numbered participation form provided by the sales representative.
• The winning prize is a 3 day trip to London in May 2017. Flights and accommodation in 3 star hotel in London are included. No other trip and personal expenses are included. If the prize consists of accommodation / flights, there can be no claim on any form of compensation in case of cancellation from the Provider.
• Competition closing date is on 31/03/2017 at 23:59.
• After the 31/03/2017 and within a reasonable time, winner will be chosen from a draw of entries received. The winner will be notified by the Provider duly.
• The prize is personal and is registered in the name of the winner. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or payable in cash or other products or services. The prize can only be received by the winner. There is no possibility of changing the person declared sharing the prize. In case of refusal or non-acceptance of the prize or conditions that are inherent to the competition, the prize will not be awarded. In that case, the Provider is entitled to choose another winner.
• The winner will be notified via email within twenty-eight (28) days from the competition end date. If a winner cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours of first notification attempt, or in the event that an original winner transpires to have breached these official competition rules, Provider may draw at random an alternative winner from the participants.
• The handling of the delivery of the prize is arranged by the Provider.
• The winners of the prize gives the Provider permission to use, free of charge, any received personal data, any photos or any contributions linked to the competition to be used in promotional activities relating to the competition and in relation to the announcement of the winner through all media, including radio, television and internet. The Provider has the right to promote the competition and the participants’ information to the media.
• By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• The Provider is in no way responsible for any damages arising from participation in the competition or for any technical malfunctions, failures or delays with respect to participation in the competition or the appointment of the winner.
• The Provider has no criminal or civil responsibility towards any winner or third party for any accident and/or injury or material damage by the use of the gift or under any other circumstances.
• The Provider is entitled to, at its discretion and without notice, change or modify these terms and conditions specific to the competitions.
• The Provider has the right to promote the competition and the participants’ information to the media.
• Provided is allowed not to award the winner in case they are not willing to reveal their identity to the media and repeat the draw.
For any further information regarding the competition, please contact us at 22205205 from Monday to Friday, between 9:00 to 17:00.